Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by for our ” Falling in Love with Home Decor” Valentine’s Day Blog Hop! I am so excited to be apart of this blog hop with these talented ladies.
If you are coming over from Bindu at House of V Décor – thank you for stopping by! She has amazing style and a beautiful home!
Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and take some notes for some fun Valentine’s Date Night ideas!!!
My husband and I started dating January 29 so when our first Valentine’s Day rolled around we hadn’t been dating long and it actually ended up being our first real date night. He brought me two roses (which I still have) and we went to Olive Garden. I didn’t need a fancy restaurant or expensive gift, just being together was enough and has always been enough for me. I’ll always remember our first date and we love to go back to Olive Garden and reminisce.
Valentine’s Day dates don’t have to be expensive. Obviously if you want to splurge a little on the one you love that’s perfectly fine too! But the most important thing is spending time with the one you love. Here’s a list of some Valentine’s date night ideas.
- Eat in. Sometimes staying home where it’s just you two can be all you need. Make dinner together, light a couple candles, put on a romantic playlist and enjoy your dinner in complete privacy! Then you can end the night snuggling up with a good movie and dessert.
- Relax. Book a couples massage or spa day. There’s nothing better than treating yourselves and who doesn’t want a massage?!
- Sunset Dinner. Find the best spot in town for the sunset. Pack some food, wine and a blanket and go enjoy the beauty of the sunset. We live near a lake so my favorite place to watch the sunset is out on the boat!
- Movie Night. Go see a movie in theaters (I can’t wait to see Fifty Shades Free) or snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. My favorite way to watch a movie is to build a blanket fort and watch the movie from there. It’s fun to act like kids again!
- Wine Tasting. Mmmmm wine, what is better?! Guys don’t lie, wine tasting can even be fun for you! Schedule a wine tasting tour and loosen up and have some fun together.
- Play Video Games. Pop in a video game and have some friendly, fun competition! My favorite is Mario Kart!
- Wine and Paint Class. I’ve been dying to do one of these! They look like they’re so much fun and Valentine’s Day would be the perfect time to plan this date.
- Ice Cream Date. Go out for ice cream. Indulge, the calories don’t count on Valentine’s Day 😉
- Date Night In Boxes. Order one of these date night boxes to do on Valentine’s Day!
- Dancing. Sign up for a dance lesson, it’s fun to learn something new together and dancing is always a good idea! I loved learning how to dance for our wedding.
I hope you got an idea of something fun you want to do for Valentine’s Day with your favorite person! If you have any other fun, unique date night ideas comment them below!!
The next stop on your blog hop is Gabrielle at Military Mama’s Farmhouse. Gabrielle and her husband are renovating their first home and have a lot of fun projects to see!
Here’s a complete list of the talented ladies that are a part of this fun blog hop!
Thanks for stopping by friends!! I hope you all have a Valentine’s Day full of love and happiness with your best friend! <3